Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year to all of you

All right, last year was pretty good,
I've gone through all the sweet, sour,bitter memories..


:: starting college, met a great quantity of
new interesting people. Some of them in particular are counted among my closer friends ever. but I'm still finding my true friends in college.FOUND 1 BUT NOT REALLY SURE.True friends are the ones that you can talk to about your problems,because you know they wont turn around and stab you at the back.

:: senior middle school's classmates, I'm feel comfort because we're still contact to each other,although we're not in the same college @ uni now.. Sorry guys,because always fail to keep an appointment.( especially Sum & Min Jiet).Hope there's more and more gathering in this brand new year.=)

::My dear family(Chu& Chew's family), lovely seremban's gang, all the human being that know me..sorry for those offend in 2008..Thank you from the bottom of my heart.love ya!!

Happy New Year !!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Jackie Khoh




You'll be leaving for study on 26th Jan.
You have been such a great friend to me.You hold a very special place in my heart..=0
I feel happy because you willing to shared your problems to me, although we did not meet often.
In case, i can't meet you before you leave.=[ So, i drop something here..

Do take care of yourself in Melbourne.God Bless you. Huggies




p/s: just realized that we seldom take picx.

2 comments:

JackieKhoh said...

wat!! you not coming to my farewell???
so sad~~~~~

btw,i am happy to have you as my fren~~muah~

Unknown said...

omg yuan lai ur blog oso so leng qing de..
wretch n blogspot can create link lar, so seldom drop by..
hahaha..
happy cny lor !! ^^