Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mua hAppIeSweEt19thBuRStdAy =p

aloha world! I'm back with my blog!
so sorry! there's like so many more and more overdue posts,
I'm gonna blog about my 19th burstday first.
( i knw my birthday in MAY,yet now only i blog it )


*winks*
First of all THANK YOU SO MUCHHHIE FOR ALL BIRTHDAY WISHES!


I'm kinda happy...whoppieeeeee!! =]
okay,let's start with the very first celebration..

This year's birthday is by far the awesome one I've ever had and was filled with surprises!
Every year i would go through random birthdays as exam alvix juS HAD TO fall on the day itself.

well, michael@dai lo's birthday also falls on the same month(MAY) as mine;so we decide to have an advanced birthday celebration at my house. After chatting till it was almost midnight, suddenly the two babes- Sum & Manyee came out with a litted cake,for me and michael.And they sing the birthday song..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO dai lo and chuchu..



Both of us were surprised cause i thought the cake for Michael yet he thought the cake for Me...=p

Lol they really good in acting..

to be continued.....








No comments: